This past Sunday we were blessed to have the Konrad family visit us again.
And this time their daughter Kelsey shared with us about her missions work in Africa.
I don't think I could spell it even if I wanted to :). She works in an
orphanage with 22 kids and she is now trying to help a new orphanage
with children who have polio.
This week we taught Lauren how to play scum!
The Konrads' are actually the ones who got us Refugees hooked on scum.
For some reason these two didn't want there picture taken. Then the rest of the afternoon they had fun trying to steal my camera!
More games...
Here is Rachel, Christopher, Lindsay, and Halley.
They really liked to pose for my camera.
And I had allot of fun taking pictures of them!
I hope you guys don't mind looking at pictures of cute kids...
before the game was done I inherited all of their chips!
(The object of the game is to be the last player with chips.)
It didn't work!
It is so much fun watching the different flowers and trees at the
campground as they begin to bloom!
2 comments:
Finally updated! Yea! Miss you all.
Faith
Well, hooray, finally new pictures to look at!
Looks like you guys are having plenty of fun without us. Guess we're not too necessary, huh? ;)
Wow, seeing all these pics makes me miss everybody. I'm getting lonely down here!
~Melody
Post a Comment