Saturday, April 12, 2008

Working, Working, Working...

Here are the steps it takes to fill up the wood shed!


1: Have a good working chain saw.

2: Chop down a tree. (Sorry no pictures of a tree falling over.)

3: Chop the tree up.

(I told my dad that he should make a macho look for these
pictures. I think he did pretty good! : )

Chopping...
More Chopping...
4: Pick up the mess.


5: Take the logs somewhere to be cut up.

( That looks like it could be a scary ride!)

6: Cut the logs into a stack-able size.
(Is stack-able a word?)
A word of advice: Always be careful when you cut down
trees! There are many dangerous things that could happen!

7: After all that cutting you should load the wood into the shed but I didn't get pictures of that either.

I think these guys were ready for a break!


The girls were really hungry!



Melody and I decided to clean the bathrooms (although I think Melody might have done more in the girls bathroom than I did. I had to take a couple picture breaks!)


Later after the Hemmers left Bristol helped me clean
the guys bathroom. We both decided that we don't want to
do that again!

I bet you wouldn't have guessed that you would see Gab and Zoe working together! :)



It was great to have people around to keep an eye on the little people!



More wood cutting!


Washing the golf-cart!
A couple months ago I took the Jensen boys for a ride. We
had allot of fun but we got kind of muddy! (Okay the boys
in the back got really muddy!) So after that I told Mr. Rogers
that I would wash the golf cart for him. If you're wondering why
I put of washing it this long it was partially because it has been to
cold and partially because I was afraid it would get all
muddy again!

My loyal helpers!

Hey Mr. Rogers! Hope you like it!

No comments: