I took so many pictures on the 'Work Day' that I decided to make
two posts out of it. (can you believe that?)
So here goes my first set!
We found out from Mrs. Waasdorp that she joined the rest of us in being sore after the work day but she had a lot of fun!
After lunch these two were ready to get back to work!
I think Sam is ready for double duty!
I decided that there wasn't an age limit to help out with the work
so long as you could hold a rake and look cute that's all that counted!
It was great seeing Marge and Maury again this weekend!
It seems like it has been forever since we last saw them!
I guess there are many more raking techniques than what I thought!
Can you find the Refugees through all that smoke?
Sorry there are so many pictures on one subject but we had allot of hard workers, and got allot of raking done!
No comments:
Post a Comment