Monday, May 5, 2008

He's back!


He's back!
'Miracle Man' as he has been termed was finally able to come
back to the Refuge this last Sunday!

Everyone was glad to see 'Bop' or Merle back at church!


Welcome back Bop!


Aren't hugs great!

We were also blessed to celebrate an anniversary!

Congratulations on 23 years!
Guess who had a birthday Monday...
The little ones were having fun helping Jamie open gifts. :)
Rach told us on Sunday that she would really like to go flying.
So Mrs. Lee said that was possible with a little imagination!


At the beach Isaac found a fish swiming in the water close to shore...
...so we decided to go to the dock and feed the fish.I think Kaleb and Joy ate more bread than they fed the fish!
While we were feeding the fish the other kids went for a boat ride.

Isaac thought he needed to help. :)


Kaleb wouldn't let that bag of bread out of sight!
Still eating...
Kaleb and Joy really wanted to go for a boat ride also...
...they didn't get very far.
Time to go!

1 comment:

The Hemmers said...

Pretty soon it's our turn to have a "They're back". Boy, do I really miss you guys. I'm ready to see everybody again, and I won't mind being swamped by hugs!
~Melody