and then she made a crown out of it.
Yeah! We got Katie to be weird with us!
What is a church without a Pastor to lead the congregation?
Jamie... Is just Jamie!
This scaring looking puppet is named Matilda. You never know where she'll show up!
Well we didn't get Mr. Rogers to wear the crown but he looked pretty good in the cowboy hat.

Like Kaleb's earrings?
I don't know if any of you know but this last weekend I found out that Marge is a clown, named Chuckles!
I've heard that in some countries the women wear rings around their neck to make their necks to make there necks longer because its a sign of beauty...
Well Jess you don't need to do that you're already beautiful! But it is fun getting you to do something strange!
I haven't put many pictures of Yoshi (I hope I spelt his name right!) on the blog so I took this picture... He posed perfectly for the picture and right after that he came over and looked at my camera like he was looking at the picture I just took! He is such a cute dog!
2 comments:
we are so cool
Oh how fun. I love seeing pictures of the things we did, even though I was there and was participating! I hope we can come to the work day tomorrow, but it all depends on how long we work at my grandparents' in the morning...
Post a Comment