Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Who says Easter Egg Hunts are only for Easter!

If some of the kids in these pictures don't look like your normal
Refugees that's because there not...
We were blessed to have the Conrad family visiting us!
(They have 15 kids!)


Melody had a whole bunch of little buddies!.


This next guy isn't one of the Conrads, for those of you who haven't met my nephew Camren yet here he is!


Isaac did you find the one you were looking for?


Some churches brag about having coffee shops and some brag about
their book stores but here at the Refuge we have a Hair Salon!

I told Mrs. Z : "Smile this might go on the blog!"
I got this face instead of a smile... I think I like this better!
What could we be playing here????
Sorry Jordan, I just had to take this picture...
Having fun with sunglasses...


What a cute smile!

Joy found a roll of paper towels in the back of my family's van...
She started to run around with it and having all kinds of fun!

The Twins, Reid, and Zoe all decided they didn't have enough fire after
the work day so they had fun finding leaves to build another one!

1 comment:

The Hemmers said...

Fun pics, Crystal. One of these days when I get the time I'm going to do a post about the work day too. Things have just been too crazy!
Oh, and I love the picture of Isaac with his head in the bag!