Saturday, July 19, 2008

Look at the Refuge! Jess and Orla spent a lot of time last week cleaning it up and rearranging. Doesn't it look great?


Twins.
Although I think that we would need to turn one of them upside down to make them match!
Eating in the back of a truck. For some reason that just seems to fit at a campground.
Nice Christian!
Practicing a skit for this Sunday. I wonder how it will go?
Using the Bible for the script. You can't get much better than that!
Our number one fan!
Aww... Faith let me sit on her lap! Aren't we cute!
Ahhh!!! Gab what are you doing?!
On Sunday afternoon we had a water fight. I would have taken pictures but I seem to be on every one's hit list and I didn't want to get my camera wet!

I did manage to get this picture of Jordan. He just had a jug of water dumped all over him!

Good job Melody!
Later that afternoon Jamie the trick of putting a mento mint into a diet coke.
You are supposed to have a 2 liter bottle of coke for it to work but...
...Jamie wanted to try it anyways! I you throw a couple mints into a 2 liter bottle the bottle jumps into the air and makes a fountain. Don't try it inside!

1 comment:

The Hemmers said...

I love that picture of Hoppy! And I definitely think it works better to put the Mentos in a 2 liter bottle - bigger explosion, for sure.
~Melody