On Sunday afternoon I got a little lazy with my picture taking. =0
But isn't that what holiday weekends are for?
By the time I had gotten my camera out on Sunday some of the people had already left. But these five were ready to go on a boat ride!

Zeb, Reid,
Rach, Zoe, and Beck. (Just in case you can't tell who is who;)

I didn't get to go... I had to stay behind and
guard their valuables!

Finally they came back to the dock so that I could take pictures!
I don't
think that the guys wanted their picture taken. They never came close to the dock while I had my camera out. :(

The girls didn't
mind having their pictures taken. They are always ready to pose for me!

I found out that I missed them splashing each other. :( I leave my post for five minutes and miss out on all the fun!
Time to go already?

No comments:
Post a Comment