Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Sunday in the life of the Refugees

When my family visited the Brown's in Georgia they asked us to bring this late wedding/early anniversary present back with us for Jess and Jamie.
Isn't it pretty? Mrs. Brown made it herself!



Games...

For some reason we never run out of people who want to play games at the campground. :)
I told Faith and Melody that they should make silly faces to make these game pictures look more interesting. Everyone playing the games had blank looks on their faces as they played.
Smile Joy!

Look at the camera Joy!

Hmmmmm....


Are they stealing the piano?
Trying to lift the piano and not break anything, or teaching the piano how to fly.

Mr. Hemmer is trying to cover up what he is doing, or he is trying to hide so that people won't know who did it.

Now Jason is trying to ride off with the goods or he is trying to advertise for his business. I'm not sure which.

No they weren't actually trying to steal the piano. Faith and Melody needed to borrow it for a performance they had that afternoon.

Later we went on a walk. Joy got to tired from walking and wanted to ride so we stuffed two kids in the stroller.




Later Joy tried to lay back during her ride but we found out that the back was held up by velcro!


This is my friend Christina. Her family visited the Refuge this past week.

Jon (Christina's brother) and Reid.

Cheryl (Christina's mom) and my Mom just enjoying themselves.

Keith (Christina' dad) was at church too but I couldn't find a picture of him. I guess I'm slipping! :)

Water fight! :)

For any of you who might be wondering... No I didn't start it! I didn't even get wet.
Refilling with rain water.
Looks like someone got Zeb! Later that afternoon we went to visit Marge and Maurie. While we were there we saw this pretty heron by their dock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys didn't even miss us after we left! ;)
Melody

crik said...

Of course we missed you guys Melody!