Monday, August 18, 2008

Volley Ball

Wonder what the Refugees have been up to lately?

The last few weeks we've been having fun playing volley ball!
We're not perfect (especially me :) but we all just try to have fun.
Everyone has enjoyed coming and just watching us play.
And they cheer for you even if you drop the ball.

The object of the game is to keep the ball off the ground, not to hit it twice, and to keep it in the yellow lines. Anything else I forgot?

My brother Josh. He had a terrible time! ;) (Just kidding he really enjoyed himself) It is not a good idea to have Jason and Michelle play together. They are both really good and it is not fair for the other team.
Yes you are supposed to dive after the ball if it comes near you but for some reason when that Smiley face come towards me I always want to duck!
The girls saw how much fun the guys were having wrestling in the sand so they decided to try it. I think the giggled the entire time!



Okay you're probably tired now of seeing everyone looking up at a falling ball so I'll stop with the volley ball pics.

No comments: