I know these pictures are kind of old but it has taken me a while to get over the Kotzems going back to Germany! (sniff)
That and something about a busy summer schedule...
The Refugees.
Aren't we a great looking bunch?

Get the Kotzems while they are here.
We went around that Sunday and took pictures of them doing everything!
I wanted some pictures of them just being themselves.
Who is winning?
Frank isn't quit as tall as P.J. so they had to adjust their
heights!
How many people can play piano at one time?

The Germans wanted another chance to try and beat the Americans before they left.

But if I remember right the Americans won again!

Then it was time for them to leave! :(

We were all ready for them to stay longer but their flights were booked. :( :(

:( :( :(

It was so cool to see how different our worlds were but how easily our lives blended together.

What fun friends!

Thank you God for the
Kotzem family!

1 comment:
Isn't funny how close people get in such a short amount of time? And by the way, I'm still waiting for you to send me their e-mail since I lost the one they gave me!
Post a Comment