To start off the day there was a fishing derby.
I don't have any pictures of that because I didn't go and the one who had my camera forgot it in the van! Oh well, that makes me feel needed!
After the fishing derby Dave showed people how to fillet their fish.
That's not something I would want to do!
Like P.J.'s sunglasses? He won them in the fishing derby!
I came out to the campground after lunch and people were still fishing. But some of us enjoyed watching instead of fishing!
Beck got one!
I don't thing Joy likes it!
While Joy took her nap I got some really cute pics of her and I thought this flower was a nice touch!
Volley ball started later in the afternoon.
I even played! I'm not very good but at least this year I could hit the ball!It seemed like everyone wanted to play with us!
We needed to clean up all the snowflakes from Narnia for that evening and some were just to high to reach!
Jamie was to scared to get on Jason's shoulders so Melody did it. But they weren't quite tall enough so Jason stood on a chair with Melody on his shoulders! Thankfully Jess and Jamie were ready to catch them if they fell!
Clean up time!
We had quite a few people show up!
It was fun to see the big circle we made!

We started off with singing some hymns.
Then we thanked the Rogers for all the work they do at the campground and prayed for their upcoming year.
After that the Hemmer 'kids' and Jamie led a song time.
Schultz!
Lenna has such long hair we decided to wrap it around her neck like a scarf!
Rice Crispy Sandwich
How do you fit your jaw around something like that?
Even P.J. did it!
We started off with singing some hymns.
Then we thanked the Rogers for all the work they do at the campground and prayed for their upcoming year.
No comments:
Post a Comment