Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just being lazy...

... That is what my sister Rachel said about
this last Sunday.





Rachel told me:"All we did all afternoon was sit around and talk!" But I told her I enjoyed it!

Besides there were other things that we did...


These girls went for a boat ride, and they were almost dumped into the water couple time thanks to Jordan!



Jordan was cutting cattails for Marge and Maurie. (When he wasn't trying to dump the girls in the water:)


Up until this picture the waiters kept Jordan dry but then he slipped!
Later some of the guys went fishing.
(Notice who is in the background? It was great having Faith and Melody home from Texas)

Dave said he knew the perfect place to catch fish!

While some people were fishing, and some people were sitting around on Lauren and Wolfgang's deck some of us went on a walk.

I couldn't pass up adding this pretty flower that I found on our walk!
I also couldn't pass up this great picture of Marge trying to be Tarzan!

Looks like these guys fishing went well...

Don't worry I won't show you all the gross pictures of them trying to fillet them.


Finally it was time to eat!


Poor Bop was cold!

We found a really good twist on the traditional s'more!

We used an Oreo cooking instead of a graham cracker.... Yum!

But the s'more was really messy!

The guys weren't satisfied with the normal way of playing guitar. :)

Poor Marge! All of this 'Just being lazy' was hard on her!

1 comment:

The Hemmers said...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am REALLY ready for it to stay warm! No more huddling under blankets and shivering when you go outside!