Saturday, June 14, 2008

Puddle Stomper

Last Sunday while everyone else was fishing Kaleb found a giant puddle...
When he first saw it he looked up at his dad with an adorable smile and then looked back at the puddle, and then back at his dad and back at the puddle... After doing that a few times Mr. Lee finally said: "Okay." And Kaleb went off to have fun!
Back and forth, and back and forth he ran...
...not getting tired but having the time of his life!
With all of his running through the puddle the mud on the ground started to get really slippery, and we just kept waiting to see him fall!
Yes he fell! But he got back up and started running again and little while latter he was sitting in the mud again!
He got so dirty! But that made his cuteness stand out even more!
A couple times his shoes fell off in the mud and he didn't like all of the mud between his toes. You would think being covered from head to foot that that wouldn't bother him. :)You may think that I am exaggerating to say that Kaleb ran through that puddle for over half an hour, but it's true just ask the Refugees who were around!
Hmmmm......
I guess after all that running he got thirsty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!
-beck

The Hemmers said...

I love those pictures - they turned out great! (and of course the subject matter is cute!)
~Melody

Anonymous said...

You got some adorable shots!
Of course I think he is so adorable.:)
I guess playing in the mudd runs in the family :)
-Dawn