After church on Sunday almost everyone went fishing, and those who didn't go fishing went along to watch (or take pictures ;).

While fishing on the dock someone lost the reel to their fishing pole.

So Jamie offered to go and get it...

But it had sunk to the bottom and he had to get out of the boat to find it.

We
girls were looking at all of the sea-weed and thought that that was gross!

Yeah! He got it!

Don't worry Jess, I think he'll come clean!

Even Kaleb went fishing!

Isaac went fishing for a while but got distracted when this cute little dog came around!

Melody and I watched as Jordan, and Jason got into the boat and waited for them to set sail. We thought that they had a good chance at tipping the boat (neither of them are very
graceful!) but they never left the dock! :(

Like Melody's new hair-do?

This next picture is for Gab. She told me that I'm always taking weird pictures of other people for the blog and now I need a strange one of me...

Since no one seemed to have much luck fishing in the lake Jason tried out the puddle...
He didn't catch anything!

Dave took Jason and Jordan over to a different lake to try and catch some fish and I found out that they caught over 30! Melody and decided that all of our talking at the first lake must have scared away all the fish (we
weren't at the second lake)!

4 comments:
I'm glad Crystal has a weird picture on here - finally!
But I'm anxious to see some of the pictures of Kaleb in the puddle too.
~Melody
Hmm...no pictures of me on there. I wonder what I was doing? ;-) I don't think a picture of me crashed on the couch would have been all that interesting. :-)
Faith
Well Faith, it would have been fun to get a pictrue of you sleeping on the couch but I didn't think that you would like that very much!
:)
I wouldn't have minded as long as my mouth wasn't hanging open or anything like that! ;-)
Faith
Post a Comment