Monday, September 6, 2010

It's been a while since we've posted on here...

Well, apologies are in order...
Sorry that things have been pretty neglected on this blog!
Lots of stuff has happened in my/my family's life and blogging
has not been a priority... But, I'm hoping to get back into the
swing of things and start giving updates and posts on a more
regular basis.
But, I had a minute and thought I'd post some beautiful words
that I read last night before bed. :) I wish I'd come up with them myself...

When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's plan, I fall to my
knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven
and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he
will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.
And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts
as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of
God's marvelous love. And may you have the power to understand, as
all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep
his love really is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is
so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with
the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is
able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask
or hope. May he be given glory in the church and in Christ Jesus
forever and ever through endless ages. Amen.
~Ephesians 4:14-21~

No comments: