and different types of beads to make them.
Jess did a great job teaching and we all had a lot of fun!
We found out that it helps to be creative! We used pens to hold our string so that it wouldn't get away and then we put the pens through the slots in the chairs to hold them still!
The Twins, Zoe, our new friend Julie, and I all tried our hand at making them. We took a really long time deciding on what beads to use and we then started knotting. We spent at least a couple hours working on them!
Even Marge joined us! She said that she used to do it all the time and she really enjoyed picking it up again.
Joy didn't want the big girls to have all the fun without her! She even had a pen and then it had to go right through the chair like ours did!
Thanks Jess for a great time!
2 comments:
No fair, I wanted to learn!
Sorry Melody, that is what happens when you go see the 'new friends'! lol
But now I know how to do it also so I can show you! It is really easy. :)
Post a Comment